Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beauty essentials.



From left: Napoleon foundation primer, Shiseido cleanser and softener, MAC cleanse off oil and gentle eye make up remover, Estee Lauder verite calming fluid, Bio oil, Shiseido SPF 30+, Estee Lauder night repair serum.


I get asked a lot what I use on my skin and hair so I thought I would post what is in my bathroom right now.

I am very obsessive with having good skin and always have been. I was taught well, at 12 my Mum bought me my frist mascara. She also bought me cotton squares and a bottle of eye make up remover and said "If you wear make up you must ALWAYS take it off."

I never sleep with make up on, ever. If I get home late after a night out I will always take my make up off. I think i would have nightmares if I didn't.

Lipstick is definately my thing. As you can see i have many, these are only my MAC ones i have another draw full of Chanel, Napoleon, YSL and Shiseido.

Hair, I am a Wella girl through and through. I use SP which is the premium range, I swear by shine define and repair as my hair is quite damaged and dull. For styling i use SP ends express (which is now called perfect ends.) and Sebastian whipped creme which makes my curls look lush.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great words from a wise woman, your Mum that is exactly what everyone should do.

Unknown said...

i recently Hair melbourne

and finally jumped on the balayage band wagon too! LOVE it! i went to rokk ebony in south melbourne they were so amaze!! must Melbourne hair
keep this salon in mind. :) x