Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Boudoir.







I thought i would share some photos of my bedroom.
I am known to have alot of clutter, but i like to think of it as a way to store memories.
When i walk into my room, I see all the faces of loved ones, lost ones, my friends and I.
My clogs remind me of Amsterdam.
The horse head and buddha remind me of my best friend Nicole as she bought them for me.
The A & G on my shelves stand for 'Alma and Gloria' my grandma and aunty who have both passed and who are in my thoughts and dreams constantly.
A lot of my kimmidolls have been gifts and each one has a meaning like 'true friend' or 'love'.

My colour scheme is wedgewood blue and latte.
I have alot of salt lamps and candles in the room also, i love dimly lit rooms.

My sanctuary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing other peoples room, fantastic!

Megan Desmond. said...

So do I! I think you can tell a lot about a persons bedroom! If I wasn't a hairdresser, I would be an interior decrator. It's the only other career I had planned.