Monday, July 25, 2011

Bon a Manger, Little Bourke Street.









I went into town on my day off today with my Mum and one of her friends. Even if I am not at work i find myself always flittting around Hardware Lane and Little Bourke.

These photos are from Bon a Manger, a delightful little cafe with quick and easy meals and snacks that are amazingly fresh and delicious.

The Bircher museli is my favourite and the wide selection of different sandwiches. The girls at my work also love the salads and the apple muffins. They also have soups, muffins, pies, baguettes, fruit salad and yoghurts and muesli.
They also stock Antipodes water, I know a lot of people who are fans of that.

Make sure to check it out if you're in the area or check their website HERE!

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your work Meg x