Monday, July 25, 2011

Notes of Berry.








I went into the city today to go to Clinique and have a look around.
I just bought this major bucket bag from Zara last week, I was after a black basic that would fit the essentials and my camera. It's perf.

I've also had my hair coloured, a little sad to no longer be Ombre but looking forward to being a blonde.

Wearing Samantha Wills Aslan necklace and Cassius Coin ring, Stylestalker skirt, Docs, Sportsgirl faux fur, Zara bag, Solemio shirt from Nastygal and Amethyst and Tiger eye ring from Spellbox.

Beauty note MAC lipstick in Twig, Sebastian Hydre and Potion 9.

1 comment:

Claire. said...

Hey Megan, love your blog! That Zara bucket bag is craaazy, I've never seen anything like it!
I love Samantha wills too :)
- C x

ceciliasheart.blogspot.com