Sunday, April 22, 2012

What a wicked game you played to make me feel this way.







Friday nights are usually very quiet for me, but the last two I've spent out with friends and had such fun!

I've had this dress for years, but I think it's fair to say it's my all time favourite. It's everything I look for in a piece of clothing! Slimming, statement, stylish, different, shows skin without being revealing and I always feel like Stevie Nicks when wearing it. I got it off Nastygal, but the brand is Timepiece available to buy online HERE! I am in love with the caps and colour block tunics.

Gifted Samantha Wills bracelets, Dimepiece dress, Samantha Wills and Gazelle rings. 

Photos by Nicole Jakovidis.

1 comment:

Meet Me On The Streets said...

Arm swag! Such a nice touch to your all black outfit, especially since the details in a black piece of clothing are hard to capture in photos. But the cut of your dress is beautiful, simple and elegant with a twist. And those shoes... our friend has them and I think she twisted her ankles one day when walking too fast? But all in the name of fashion :)