Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bonaparte.







Sunday date with Nicole. Chez Dre for brunch, the Napoleon exhibit and an early dinner at Pellegrini's before parting ways.

I was stuck at the lights the other day outside of Siricco, a shop I never really go into, but I went in out of curiosity as I've been searching for a black leather slouch bag with silver hardware. Not only was it half price, the lady also gave me a further discount as I was so 'beautifully patient'. Who says good things don't come to those who wait?

Wearing Cameo dress, Gabee bag, Tony Bianco boots, EF cardigan, Tiffany and Prouds bangles, rings from Samantha Wills, Ishka and Greece.

Beauty note: M.A.C nail colour in Fatigues.

2 comments:

Lilian Harlow said...

I love your boots, and I'm loving the darker hair on you too. As for the bag? Gotta love a bargain.

Hannah said...

I love this whole outfit. You look absolutely stunning - that jacket is perfection! As for the bag, there really is nothing better than a bargain! x