Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sunshine in winter.








Earlier in the week I tweeted "Can't express how much I am longing for summer."

Sundays weather was beyond amazing, middle of winter and cruising the streets in a dress! I bought this American Apparel Figure Skater Dress before heading to Byron last summer. It is hands down the most versatile/comfortable dress I've ever worn. I will be buying a few more colours for spring/summer.

After getting this jacket in black a couple of weekends ago, I went back to get the mushroom colour. A simple cut and super soft to touch they have become my new uniform.

Wearing American Apparel dress, Jeffrey Campbell boots, EF jacket, Gabee bag.
Right hand: Samantha Wills ring.
Left hand: Layered rings from Athens and Santorini.

Photos by Melanie Savic.

No comments: