Thursday, October 31, 2013

Billy Bob.





I've spent the last week living in Fitzroy. The sombre weather discouraged me from exploring it as much as I'd like, although I know it well, I was looking forward to seeing it in a new light. I guess that will have to wait.

I did, however eat at Yong Green Food for the first time and then a handful of times after that. Such an incredible place and I can feel the withdrawals coming along already on my first night home.

As much as I love being home in my own bed with full access to my wardrobe, I am beyond excited to head to Sydney for the long weekend with a bag of summer clothes in tow.  

Wearing Acne jeans and boots, Weekday Stores cropped jumper, Pull & Bear t-shirt, Sportsgirl shades and Samantha Wills rings.

Photos by Nicole Jakovidis.

No comments: