Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pamukkale.











Turkey has been an interesting experience with ups and downs, but Pamukkale was everything I imagined it to be. I gawked over photos like these for months, now I am looking at them in awe because I took them. Mind blown!

If you want to go to Pamukkale (which I recommend you do) don't stay in the town. Stay in Bodrum, you can come in by bus and spend the day walking up the travertines, bathing in the pools and then exploring the ruins and gardens at the top. 

Some more advice, wear a big hat and lots of sunscreen. I did neither and am now sporting a horrendous T shirt tan!

All photos by myself. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks amazinggggg! So beautiful! I want to go there too!

Anita said...

Wow, I have never seen this my ignorance unfortunately, the formations and colour is amazing and very very old wonder if the Diggers in the WWI and WWII ever got to see this it is very Amazing