Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I'm captain of the Millennium Falcon.











As soon as I saw this Han Solo swim, I had to have it. I can't wait to bust it out on the beach this summer, but I couldnt wait that long for it's first outing.

I am in love with the weather at the moment, we are in day two of amazing spring weather in Melbourne at the moment and tomorrow is going to be warm as well. I am a summer baby, I love the heat. I love being able to wear minimal clothing and feel free.

I've also started packing my bags for Byron Bay this coming weekend, I am escaping the Spring Racing Carnival here in Melbourne and going to indulge in some time with my bestie, sun and sand.

Wearing Black Milk swimsuit, American Apparel skirt and Jeffrey Campbell boots.
Right hand: Samantha Wills lapis ring layered with rings from Greece and Mania Mania pinky ring.
Left hand: Solid lapis ring from Gazelle, Tiffany mesh bangle and Prouds bangle.

No comments: