Sunday, July 28, 2013

Louvre Love.







I've always loved rose gold. I'd say because my Mum wears it and I've always admired it.
 I wanted this rose and peach set when I first laid eyes on it and this bangle (which is from the latest collection Midnight Sunrise) also stole my heart with it's tiny turquoise bohemian bardot stone.

It was such a thrill to flaunt my Samantha Wills jewellery through Europe. I  love Australian labels and wearing it always made me feel like I was wearing a little piece of home.

The Louvre is a fantastic place, both times I have been it's been ridulously sunny and the pyramid shines, it seems to blend in with the blue skies and clouds. The amount of art inside is mind blowing and somewhat overwhelming, you seriously need at least two days to see it all and to be able to enjoy it. The Mona Lisa is magical. Tiny in size, but huge in charisma.

Wearing Nastygal top, Samantha Wills jewellery, Tom Ford shades and bag from Rhodes.

Photos by Nicole Jakovidis.

No comments: