Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Abbotsford.









I have built a small collection of beautiful clear quartz and silver rings over the last month thanks to Save The Last Pinker . Which got me thinking of my ever growing collection of black, grey and denim clothing! I use to dress so flamboyantly, but something in me just switched. Maybe age? Maybe lifestyle? I'm not sure, but I do know that I am enjoying the more chic style of dressing. 

The fact remains though, that jewellery never goes out of style. No matter what stone or what shape you can always wear colour with jewellery even if your outfit is newspaper toned. 

What I love about these 3 pieces is that you can wear them with a formal outfit and it would look elegant or an everyday look like I have here and they look effortless and casually thrown on! 

Wearing Acne Jeans, Alias Mae boots, Witu bag, Uniqlo coat, Lack of Color hat and Krystle Knight and Celeste Tesoriero rings from Save The Last Pinker.

Photos by Jasmin Johnston. 


No comments: